What Smoothie Machine is Right For You?
Best smoothie maker should be powerful, sturdy and safe – but how to choose which of those powerful, sturdy and safe models are right for you? Before you set out shopping for a smoothie maker, it’s good to know your needs and purposes.
Our suggestions can help you get the best smoothie maker for you and your family and maybe save you from unnecessary expenses. According to technical specifications and user’s reviews we made a list of best smoothie makers for different tasks and needs.
In general, all smoothie makers in our list are easy to use, easy to clean, powerful and have good reviews. But they have some differences which can be very important for you. Just read (or print) our guide and mark all models suitable for you.
Best smoothie maker choosing quiz
Consider the types of food and drink you prepare, and find the smoothie makers that perform best in those areas.
1.Functions of the best smoothie maker
Almost all smoothie makers from our list can do blending, mixing, crushing ice and pureeing. But we found out some differences…
If you want to make:
- Fruit smoothies with fresh or frozen fruits and ice. All smoothie makers from this comparison chart can do excellent job. By the way, many people think that fresh fruit is better than frozen fruits. In fact, frozen fruits are cheaper and have almost all vitamins and nutrients fresh fruits have. Plus. frozen fruit, when taken home and put in your freezer can last indefinitely.
- Vegetable (green) smoothies with fresh or frozen vegetables (sush as spinach) and ice. You’ll need powerful smoothie maker like:
- Smoothies with berries. You’ll need powerful smoothie maker like:
- Margaritas and other alcoholic drinks with ice. If margaritas and daiquiris are your passion, then look no further than the Margaritaville DM0500 , Blendtec HPA-621-26, Margaritaville Battery-Powered Frozen-Concoction Maker
- Process and slice food in addition to making smoothies – Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, Blendtec HPA-621-26.
2. Frequency of Use
- Very often, several times a day or every day. If you are planning make smoothies, crush ice or make protein shakes on a regular basis, you’ll want to invest in a more powerful high-end model:
- Several times a week, once a several weeks:
- Once a month and less often – Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender.
- For special occasions (parties, etc.) – Margaritaville DM0500, Margaritaville Battery-Powered Frozen-Concoction Maker.
- On the counter. If you plan to use your smoothie maker daily, you may want to leave it on the counter rather than store it away in. In that case, size and appearancemight influence more strongly into your decision.These blenders are the best regarding their size (easily fit under kitchen cabinet), don’t have different parts you should store somewhere and have different models with different colors (even red):
4. Long warranty?
This option is rather important, because it’s hard to buy an expensive blender without having a piece of mind about the quality of the product. Most blenders in our review have 1 year warranty, but warranty for Blendtec TB-631-20, Blendtec HPA-621-26 and Vitamix 1363 CIA are longer (3 and 7 years respectively).
5. “Made in USA”?
6. Price Range
Similar with other kitchen appliances just because it is expensive it doesn’t mean it is the best. Always read the reviews because some of your most expensive smoothie makers receive some of the lowest reviews, while the mid priced ones receive the highest reviews. We selected smoothie makers with the best user reviews in three price categories:
Best Smoothie Maker Editors Recommendations
How many times you marked a certain model/brand? Maybe it is the best smoothie maker for you!
Still not sure? See the bestseller’s list and read reviews on Amazon! Best Smoothie Maker editors wish you a happy shopping!