The best part about the blender is the blade and the pitcher are all one unit, so – no leaks and comfortable cleaning. It is large enough for the family of five and light plastic pitcher is perfect and safe for children (no more breaking the glass, but it is every bit as sturdy and trustworthy).
This product is now available at over 33% of retail price – Click here to take advantage of this low price!
The Best Smoothie Maker Editors Findings:
- Consistent performance even with ice cubes. Just push the “crushing ice” button and you are done in 10 second. The “Crush Ice” automatic pulsing is also a great way to work through apples, carrots, beets, or whatever else might jam up another blender.
- Excellent durability and reliability. It quickly blends, purees, mixes anything you wish it too, without uneven chunks left over here-and-there.
- Good strong motor with plenty of power (you can even make soft-serve ice cream).
- Easy to clean (clean it immediately before you drink your smoothie – just add about a cup of hot water and a little dish washing soap and hit the liquify button for about 10 seconds and rinse). It’s also dishwasher-safe!
- There is a cord storage area on the bottom of the base to keep the cord in place during use
- Design and color looks very good in every kitchen and on the counter and fits perfectly under every kitchen cabinet.
- The only downside is that you are now going to make tasty smoothies every day!
The Best Smoothie Maker Editors Comparisons:
1. The nice advantage over a food processor is that the blender doesn’t leak liquid, whereas the food processor does. Also it pulverizes stuff and makes an extremely creamy shake without air bubbles.
2. It is far easier to clean than most blender units which require dissembling the blades and rubber pieces. So – no sharp blades floating around the sink or lurking exposed in the dishwasher. No rubber gaskets to remember how to replace (‘is this the one where it goes under or over the blades…?’)
3. There are little drain holes that let the top drain when inverted in the dishwasher, so that it doesn’t collect a pool of nasty water like most other appliances.
4. Very good value for money for the blenders in this price range.
The Best Smoothie Maker Editors Conclusions:
Overall, great purchase! This product is now available at over 33% of retail price – Click here to take advantage of this offer!
The Best Smoothie Maker highly recommended this blender for every great and healthy food lover!