Best smoothie maker in the luxury category – Blendtec Home The Professional’s Choice Total Blender makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, breads, dressings, salsas, and more. It can even turn ice to snow and comes with an ice-crushing guarantee.
In addition, the countertop blender’s exclusive trademarked Smart-Touch technology takes the guesswork out of blending and food processing. Simply press a button from the digital touchpad and the unit’s preprogrammed cycle automatically speeds up and slows down to draw ingredients into the two-prong stainless-steel blade, which spins at up to 29,000 rpm, thoroughly blending ingredients so recipes turn out perfect every time. The six preset buttons do exactly what they say they’ll do, The blender shuts itself off automatically once the cycle has completed.
This product is now available at over 33% of retail price – Click here to take advantage of this low price!
The Best Smoothie Maker Editors Findings:
- This smoothie maker bending away all the fruits and veggies into a really creamy smoothie! Even with the peels and/or seeds.
- Incredibly strong and sturdy – almost industrial strength (3 HP motor).
- The Blendtec’s technology is such that you do not need a plunger/stick to properly blend you food. It creates a vacuum of sorts that draws the items into the blade and then back up to mix thoroughly.
- Easy to clean (no unscrewing the bottom and taking it all apart just to clean it). Add water & detergent, blend for a few seconds, rinse
- Built in temperature control shuts off automatically if the unit gets too hot. When it is cool enough to continue, it lets you know on the digital control window.
The Best Smoothie Maker Editors Comparisons:
1. Blendtec is compact and doesn’t take up as much space on the counter as many other smoothie makers in this category. It’s 15″ high and can hold up to 74 fl. oz.
2.It comes with a nice 213 pages recipe book that includes easy-to-read instructions and helpful color photos, along with a good index, ingredient definitions, and pre-blending prep suggestions.
3. It is not cheap, but many buyers of this blender think that it is not “spending”, but an investment into good health. Also you’ll get almost “professional” quality smoothies.
The Best Smoothie Maker Editors Conclusions:
This product is now available at over 33% of retail price – Click here to take advantage of this offer! Almost hundred people on Facebook like this smoothie maker too!
The Best Smoothie Maker highly recommend Blendtec Home The Professional’s Choice Total Blender to everyone who want to incorporate more fiber, fruits and veggies into their diet.